วันอังคารที่ 25 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Fisher Price IXL Learning System - Education and entertainment in a fantastic toy Wrapped


Fisher Price IXL Learning System - Education and entertainment in a fantastic toy Wrapped

The IXL Fisher-Price Learning System is the iPad for children, it really is a small computer. This exciting innovation from Fisher Price is recommended for children 3-6 years.

I am pleased to test this toy and my husband and I both agree (again) that this is the toy that we use our gifts is 4 years, this Christmas 2010. He received the Mobigo Touch Learning System as a birthday gift and he loves this new addition will be an added bonus. It 's justeverything a parent can hope for a toy.

Season with IXL learning system

Just click on my tests, I can just see the love that children are to be based. There are so many possibilities for the use of IXL learning system that I expect to keep the attention of almost every boy or girl at heart (even me).

Ease of Use:

I expect that each would have three years to master this toy in no time. Parents can download photos and music that are their children and love the game very easy to usefriendly for younger children.

My other reasons for choosing this toy:

The icon menu is easy to navigate. The built-in volume control Sounds impressive Ability to use standard USB. The age range is good, my son will be able to use this game for a few years. The building is extraordinary, so it should last a bit '. The variety of software to go ahead with the system is good, so that we can change this to maintain his interest.

I have some minor reservationsbut:

There are a lot of additional software available, but must be added separately at about $ 20 a pop, the costs to acquire quickly. The IXL requires four double-A batteries, so this additional cost, depending on how long they are. The same screen is low resolution, but I do not expect too many problems.

Here's what you get when you buy:

An interactive story and activity Photo Album Notebook 1 Learning Game Writing activities Art Studio MusicPlayer

Available in three colors, pink for girls, blue for boys and silver for all there for under $ 80 This is a great gift for fun and learning, which is to love your children for money.

Toys Info

Thanks To : Step2 Easel Peg Perego John Deere Knex Roller Coasters

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น